MobilePack 2018 Registration
We are so excited to begin the sign-ups for our Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) MobilePack!
What is a MobilePack?
The MobilePack is an event where hundreds of volunteers pack a specially formulated meal package that will be shipped overseas to people in need. The volunteers set-up, build boxes, label packages, pack food, load trucks and clean-up. This year our target is over 101,000 meals. On March 24th, Dodrill Insurance will be hosting a MobilePack Event at Alameda International Jr./Sr. High School.
Check out more details about our MobilePack here:
How do I sign up?
The general public will not be able to volunteer for the event until March 10th, but if you received a mailed copy of our newsletter please follow the instructions below.
If you sign up as a group, you will be given another code for the members of your group to use. You will also have an opportunity to sponsor a table.
MobilePack Registration Steps:
- Go to this registration link.
- Click on “Become a Volunteer” under the “Get Involved” section (about 2/3rds down on the screen).
- Enter the access code from your mailed newsletter.
- Select the volunteer session you would like to sign up for by clicking "Reserve".
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration. (Keep in mind, that you will need to create a volunteer profile on fmsc.rog in order to complete the registration.)
Please bring the following items for our local food banks:
- Toilet Paper
- Body Wash
Food Items (to feed a family):
- Package of Pasta
- Can Sauces/Soups
- Pancake Mix